Fees and Costs
It's important to work out how much studying will cost you and how you will pay for study expenses like tuition fees and course-related costs, as well as your living expenses. This means you can get on with what you came to university to do and learn.
New to tertiary study? See what the government's "Fees-Free" policy means for you.
- Domestic tuition fees
- Approximate annual tuition fees and costs for domestic students enrolled in one year of full-time study.
- International tuition fees
- Approximate annual tuition fees and costs for international students enrolled in one year of full-time study.
- Fees Calculator
- Use the fees calculator to work out the total cost for your programme of study if you know which papers you are enrolling in.
Paying your fees
- How to pay your tuition fees
- Find out the various ways in which you can pay your fees at the University of 188bet.
- Student Loans and Student Allowances
- Domestic students can apply for Student Loans and Student Allowances offered through StudyLink.
- The University of 188bet has many scholarships available to students which can help offset the cost of studying.
- Non-tuition fees
- In addition to your tuition costs you may need to pay some non-tuition fees while you study at the University.
- Cost of living
- You will need to have sufficient money to cover your accommodation and living costs.
- Accommodation costs
- Find out what the costs are for staying at the Halls of Residence or through our Homestay accommodation service.
- The Kaimai Shuttle and Regional Bus Services
- The Kaimai Shuttle and 188bet and Bay of Plenty regional bus services are provided at no additional cost to students. While the University endeavours to supply these services, the availability of these services is not guaranteed and the University is not responsible for any delay or non-availability.